This blog is meant to be an avenue for developing my artistic skills, and I need your help and encouragement!
The plan is to do a certain amount of drawing every week. Arbitrarily, I'm picking 100 as the number of sketches/studies I'm going to finish weekly, with a new focus every week for effective practice. Hopefully, I'll also have finished pieces to go up every so often.
Check back in every week, rag on me if I miss deadlines, and of course boost the ol' ego if you see something you like! ;-)
Also note that this is a shame-free zone - trying new things in art often ends in disaster, and it's frankly embarrassing and very self-conscious for an artist to share his/her failures. But I'm going to try - you can never grow if you're afraid of failure!
So, constructive criticism is always welcome, I don't take it personally... just be aware that there WILL be some pretty flawed stuff going up, this is my apology in advance. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment